Sunday, January 28, 2018

Hello Darling....

haha dont worry i do understand what tired is and what tired looks like. i think thats one of the bad parts of being able to have facebook because you can see all your old photos and then you look in a mirror and you are so caught off guard with how big your bags are under your eyes which makes you look WAY different then the person in those pictures you just saw haha 
you guys seem to always be sick since i left. i dont think i have gotten one email from someone without someone being sick haha so hopefully you guys feel a lot better soon! yeah its freezing here!!! and its hard because if you dont have an appointment you pretty much just have to suck it up and be outside to find people, thats one of the hardest parts of being a walking mission. i probably scare people away with how red my face gets hahah 
no you didnt tell me that they were moving! that will be super weird having  them so close, but i feel ike you still probably wont see them haha how are they going to like the super dry heat? that will be interesting for sure!! 
well  i love you so much and i hope you feel better soon! 
love 
hemenway 자매

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 3:29 AM, Greg Hemenway <HemenwayGM@ldschurch.org> wrote:
Hello my sweet missionary child,
So how was your week??  Ours was really pretty boring so this might be a pretty boring email.  Just as mom has started getting over her sickness I think she gave it to me. I woke up Thursday with a terrible sore throat and it has gone down hill since then.  Everyone has made fun of me for how loud my snoring has been (it gets loud when I can’t breath very well).  I am still not convinced that I snore at all because I have never heard it.  I was supposed to do a class for the YW leaders today on how to teach the youth, but my voice is pretty much gone and I can’t talk without breaking out into coughing fits anyway.  I don’t know if I will even make it passed sacrament meeting today.  I slept pretty much all day yesterday and it helped a lot.  I am not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.  I just get so tired — I am guessing you understand what it is like to be tired!!!!
We have been looking at your temperatures there and it has been pretty cold.  We are supposed to be 80 degrees today here, but it was colder this week than normal (but not as cold as you have had obviously).  It made me think of the cold in Wyoming.  I think that is the coldest I have ever been in my life.  You may want to go back to Utah after your mission because you will think it is warm there finally!  I sure love the temperatures here (even in the summer).  
I did get a call from Curtis yesterday.  I don’t know if I told you that they were transferring to Tucson.  They have to be there in a couple of months.  They went to look for a house yesterday.  They wanted us to meet them for dinner, but we had Lainey all day and I don’t think she would have survived that trip very well.  Plus I was in bed all day.  It will be strange to have them closer, but I think they might be under the impression that we are just a few minutes away.  We will have to make some trips down there sometime.  I have never been there so...
Well, sorry such a boring email!! I am going to lay back down.
I love you so much!!
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week Pictures

 Sister Hemenway, Sister Taylor, Sister Ha   Last time with President and Sister Taylor before leaving for the airp...