Daddy!
wow i still cant believe school is already over, that means i
really have been on my mission for a long time! i feel like i should
still be in the MTC, so thats crazy!
wait why do you have to be available at nights? do you have a night
time class? you said you are the director so do you still teach the
institute classes? if so would i be able to register for one when i get
home without going to ASU? i mean i still have
no idea what i am doing after but something i am thinking about is
working for a bit to earn money and if i do that i would want to take
institute and i would love to take your class!
i want to work in the temple really bad, being on a mission makes
you miss a temple so much i mean i am lucky and get to go every 3 months
but i wish we could go more! in my last area we had the temple
missionaries in my ward so they talked to me a lot
about working in the temple so i want to, it would be such a neat
experience. is hunter going to before his mission? that would be cool!
love you so much, enjoy your last week of school! finish strong!!
love
Hemenway자매
On Mon, May 21, 2018 at 3:26 AM, Greg Hemenway <HemenwayGM@ldschurch.org> wrote:
How are you doing this week. It was
sooooooooooo good to talk to you last week. This week marks the
craziness of the end of the year. It is my least favorite time of the
year because we always seem to have so much to do and nobody
is motivated to do any of it (including me!). We have seminary
graduation for all of the stakes tonight so that will be nice. 3 more
days of school (and they are all weird schedule days) and it will all be
over. I was thinking that this is the first time
in 24 years that I am finishing school but will not be going back to
high school next year. That is a strange feeling. I am sort of looking
forward to a change, but I am really nervous about all of the unknown
stuff. We will see how it all goes.
The saddest part for me was that it was my
last time to work at the temple on Tuesday. I have to be available
nights now so there really isn’t a time that I can be there. I will
really miss that and plan to go back as soon as my
schedule will allow it. We will see how long that takes. I will
probably need to wait until Mom can go with me - which means when Jennie
graduates. Alyssa!!!! Go work at the temple as soon as you can. Even
if it is just for a little while, make sure you
work there as ASAP. You will see the ordinances differently when you
do. Hunter goes through the temple this saturday (and then gets to go
with us to clean the temple next Wednesday. As a parent it is always so
amazing to be in the temple with your kids.
Well, I love you so much. I am so proud of you and all that you are doing!!
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment