thats crazy to think you wont be at higley anymore, you
were there for so long!!! how did the kids react when you said you were
moving? im sure they were super sad! everyone loves you there a lot!!
thats crazy that hunter went through the temple, i still feel like
he is 10 haha but i guess i need to embrace that he is about to serve a
mission! when i get home i want to go to the temple with you guys
too!!!! im glad we live close to the temple too.
so do you think i would be able to take the institute classes there
without being a student at ASU? i dont really know how that all
works....? will you be teaching like the corner stone classes like you
did last time you taught institute or what will they
have you be teaching?
We had a member ask us a question that we couldnt fully answer, so
was wondering why the spirit doesnt have a body because Satan doesnt
have a body so doesnt that make them the same? she said she knows like
feeling wise that they are different but other
then that she didnt know. so we shared the scripture in dc 130 but she
still didnt really get it. do you know how we can fully explain it?
love you so much! have a great week, and send me a pic of your new office when you set everything up!!!
love you
Hemenway 자매
On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 3:30 AM, Greg Hemenway <HemenwayGM@ldschurch.org> wrote:
Well, the school year is finally over!!!! I
started moving offices this week and it has been weird. I have taken
out 4 huge barrel trash cans (of trash) out of my office and I still
have more to go. It is amazing how much stuff
just gets filed away just in case I need it again but then never gets
opened again. I through out files that I put together back in Utah and
haven’t looked at them since. With everything online now it is sort of
pointless to keep paper files of anything
on hand. Mom even encouraged me to get rid of some of the books that I
never use. I had about 2 bookshelves full of ones I decided not to take
with me. I didn’t throw those out, but I will offer them up to other
teachers during our inservice this summer
if anyone wants them. If not I will take them to DI. My new office
has more bookshelf space and now less books. I think mom is looking
forward to me taking some of the books that we have here to work with
me.
It was nice to have hunter at the temple
yesterday. It is strange to think that 4 of our 5 kids have now been
through the temple. We have committed to go to the temple once a week
(mom and I) since I have been released. We may
go a bit more now with Hunter wanting to go a few times before he
leaves. It will be nice to go through and do ordinances for my own
ancestors rather than just helping people do theirs. I will definitely
miss my weekly assignment, but I look forward to doing
the ordinances again. You may not have sensed it in me, but I really
love the temple. I am so glad we live so close!!!
You asked about if I would be teaching any
classes at the institute. I will be teaching 3 of the daytime classes
every day (3 on mondays and Wednesday’s and 3 on Tuesdays and
Thursdays). I will be supervising the evening classes
(they have multiple classes every night). But won’t be teaching those
very often. It will depend a little on how things go with the other
teachers. I am looking forward to a change, but the more I get into it
the more I realize I am not entirely sure what
I should be doing. It will be interesting anyway!!!!
Well, have a great week!!! I love you so much!!!
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment