yay for no sickness!! except i think i cursed myself last
week when i said i have avoided all the sickness because i have a
little cold right now haha but its nothing compared to what you all
have!
thats nice that you dont have school tomorrow! thats how i was
yesterday beacuse i kept forgetting that it was sunday so everytime i
realized i would get excited because i had pday tomorrow haha so i
understand!!!
dont worry i told hunter you told me first so you can rub it in his face!!
sorry this email is lame but know that i love you soooo much!!!!!!!!!
love your favorite daughter
sister hemenway
On Mon, Feb 19, 2018 at 8:14 AM, Greg Hemenway <HemenwayGM@ldschurch.org> wrote:
Hello my sweet sister Hemenway,
Finally a week that nobody was sick (at
least at our house - not so much at Jordyn’s house). I feel bad about
Church though because I haven’t been able to go consistently for a while
to our ward. Between sicknesses, baby blessings,
etc. It seems like I am only in our ward once or twice a month. I had a
ward conference that was during our same time today so I had to miss
our ward again today (the rest of the family is still at church but I
just got home so thought I would write my letter
to you before I have to head back up for mission prep).
I am teaching “our need for the atonement”
tonight for mission prep. We are trying to figure out how to teach
everything because the new stake wants to meet with us which means their
teachers will be helping with the teaching stuff
too. I am not sure how all of it is going to work because so far only
their youth have shown up and none of their leaders. If we get everyone
teaching that is supposed to we may only be teaching like once every
other month. I will believe it when I see
it (right now it is about every other week). I don’t mind doing it
though. I have never taught mission prep before and it has been nice to
go through everything and to get more comfortable with the preach my
gospel manual.
Tomorrow is president’s day so there is no
school. I keep forgetting it and so I keep getting excited when I
realize that I have a day off. It is like opening the same christmas
present over and over again and being excited every
time. You would think that would be something that I remember, but for
some reason it just isn’t a holiday that seems like a real holiday. I
bet I have had 4 or 5 times trust today that it has hit me.
Well, I will let you get to your letters. I
only ask that when you answer Hunter that you tell him that I told you
first about his news (that by the time you read his letter you had
already heard it from me). I know that I didn’t
even tell you about it, but you still have to tell him that!!!
I love you Alyssa!!!
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment