Daddy,
those pictures look so good!!!! i am so excited to eventually see the house and all the changes you have made on it!
i honestly have no idea what i should do after the mission, i know i
need to get back to work to make up all the hours i missed by going on a
mission, but i feel like i need to go back to school too, even though i
really dont want to haha i hate school.
so i was thinking maybe working and then twice a week go to school and
get the generals i need done to do the nursing school. but i will keep
praying about it and the next time i have president interviews i will
talk to him about moving my release date to
december and see if i can work on my application on pdays if thats what
i end up feeling is right. but to be honest i think i would like that
so i can live by family again, since i havent lived with any of you the
past 3 years so that would be nice!
and good luck with planning everything! good thing you are always full of ideas!!!! haha
love you so much!
have a great week
Hemenway 자매
On Mon, Jul 2, 2018 at 3:54 AM, Greg Hemenway <HemenwayGM@ldschurch.org> wrote:
Happy birthday my sweet girl!!!! I can’t
believe you are so old!! You are old enough to drink and you can’t even
do it because you are a missionary... and you wouldn’t anyway. It is
funny because it feels like you have been gone
forever, but at the same time I can’t believe that you have been over a
year. Speaking of which - it looks like for Winter semester the
application deadline for transfer students is in October (and
registration is at the end of October). The semester begins
Jan. 7th. We can take care of whatever you need us to from here if
that is what you decide to do. Be praying about it if you haven’t
already.
We worked all weekend on the trim in the
front entryway. We will send you some pictures. It turned out way
good. Mom wanted to get something in there before people came to
Hunter’s farewell.
We still have some work to do on it (we are
putting some trim boxes on the walls - we will show you when those are
done) but the main thing was getting trim around the door and window and
up on the walls so we could paint the top
grey sometime this week. I still have a lot of caulking to do before
we can start with the paint though!!!
I had my first high council meeting this
morning. They still don’t have me on their list so I souldn’t have even
known about it except a couple of weeks ago one of them said something
about the first and 3rd Sundays at 6:00am. I
thought I might as well go and then just come back home if nobody was
there. I probably should have stayed home because they decided to do a
mini-youth conference in 6 weeks (to emphasize what President and sister
Nelson said in the youth fireside) and then
President Oaks asked me to take charge of it and make sure it got
done. It was strange to get thrown right into the thick of things in my
first meeting, but I am glad to get involved. I have sort of coasted
the last year and a half. Everyone on my committee
is extremely involved with things so it isn’t like it will be difficult
to get people to participate. If you have any suggestions for what you
would have liked let me know.
Your Mamma is so sick. She was saying
yesterday all day that her stomach kind of hurt and then last night
said, “I feel like I need to throw up” and then BAM!!!! She immediately
threw up into her hands (she was on the couch). She
made it to the kitchen trash and then the gushing began. I don’t think
I have ever seen someone throw up so much. I don’t know where she was
storing it all!!! She was working all day with me so then I felt guilty
that she had worked so hard when she was
so sick!! She doesn’t really let things slow her down too much!!! She
has eaten a little today and so far hasn’t thrown anything up, but she
is nervous about eating much.
It is so fun to have Lainey here. She is
the cutest thing ever and it is fun to see her personality get bigger
and bigger. She is always so excited to see us when we come home and
then just plays with us constantly. It isn’t like
Lincoln when you had to constantly watch him to keep him corralled -
she just sort of does her thing. you can tell when she gets tired
because she will get a little cranky, but mostly she just smiles and
plays with you. You will have so much fun with her
when you get home!!!!
Well, I love you. I am going to go take some pictures so I can send them to you!!! Have a great week!!
Love,
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment