Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!!!

Daddy! 

so this week i had a couple "i really miss my dad" moments. i saw a girl walking and talking to he dad the other day and i realized that i wanted to do that too! and then in sacrament meeting we had an american family visiting and the girl was laying on her dads shoulder and i wanted to do hat too! thank you for always being such a great dad. i was reading a paper that my companion wanted me to correct and it it she mentioned that her and her dads relationship isnt good because he is at work all day and it made me really grateful because i have always had a great relationship with you! so thank you for always making sure all of us we loved and for taking the time to spend time with all of us even when im sure there were times you didn want to~

im sorry you are always so sick! i hope this summer you can finally get a break from all the sickness! ii hope you feel better! love you so much

Hemenway 자매 

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 4:47 AM, Greg Hemenway <HemenwayGM@ldschurch.org> wrote:
Hello my sweet girl!!
Happy Easter. We are just sitting aroud watching conference.  I have had a rough week again.  I thought I just had a toothache during the week (which happens when I get food stuck in one of my teeth).  Usually I just floss and it goes away.  I have been flossing like crazy and it has made my gums pretty sore.  Apparently I just had a bad ear infection.  I finally got on antibiotics friday afternoon, but my gums hurt so bad now from flossing so hard that I can hardly eat.  Hopefully I didn’t do any damage to my teeth because of it!!!  If I have to I will go to the dentist too, but I am in a lot of pain and I don’t know if it is from the ear or the teeth now.  It has been nice to not have anything to do this weekend except watch conference.
I am sorry that this is so short - I am really hurting and just need to close my eyes for a bit before the next session!!!
Just know that I love you!!!!
Love,
Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Week Pictures

 Sister Hemenway, Sister Taylor, Sister Ha   Last time with President and Sister Taylor before leaving for the airp...